Visa and Invitation Letter
- Conference attendees who reside outside the United States may need to apply for a VISA at the American Embassy, consulate, or other visa-issuing office in their country of origin. Please begin your VISA application process as soon as possible, as applications may take a couple of months to process.
- For information on obtaining your visa, visit the U.S. Department of State’s website. Many VISA issuing offices require that you present a letter of invitation to the conference, proof of conference registration, and airline ticket confirmation, along with your visa application.
- Register for the conference at https://events.reporter.ncsu.edu/wcmnm/registration/.
- Send an email to Dr. Gracious Ngaile (email@example.com). The email should contain your residence address and an attachment of a copy of your passport (only the page showing your photo and the passport number).
- More than 400 daily arrivals and departures.
- More than 60 nonstop markets served.
- More than 50 nonstop domestic markets served.
- 6 International nonstop flights.
- 9 major airlines.
- More than 11 million passengers a year.
- 15-mile drive to downtown Raleigh.
To obtain a Letter of Invitation:
The Raleigh-Durham International Airport is the main airport serving Raleigh, Durham, and the surrounding Research Triangle region of North Carolina, and is approximately 30 minutes away from the heart of downtown Raleigh, the conference venue: Sheraton Raleigh Hotel, and the hosting college: NC State University.