Poster submissions NOW OPEN. Submit your poster to Dr. Lawrence Kulinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Before submitting a poster, please review the required template.
Deadline June 7, 2019
Topics of Interest for 2019 WCMNM
- Micro fabrication technologies, process chains and process characterization
- Miniaturization of machines and equipment as well as associated issues such as tooling, fixturing, positioning, motion generation, sensors systems, and control
- Novel product designs, micro-assembly technologies and micro-handling
- Surface engineering and interface nanotechnology
- Process modeling and simulation
- Processing and characterization of smart materials, multifuctional materials, nanomaterials and material related issues in micro and nano scale
- Micro and nano additive manufacturing technologies
- Micro and desktop factory concepts, systems, components and modules
- On-line monitoring and inspection systems/methods
- Standardization in micro manufacturing and micro factories
- Applications of micro and nano technologies: microreactor technologies, microsensors and actuators
- Applications of both current and emerging micromanufacturing methods and equipment, including those that bridge the nano- and macro- worlds